FW: [OM] Photoshop? Version 5.5 for trade

Subject: FW: [OM] Photoshop? Version 5.5 for trade
From: "S P Krone" <spkrone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 19:12:36 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: S P Krone [mailto:spkrone@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 6:28 PM
To: Josh Lohuis
Subject: RE: [OM] Photoshop? Version 5.5 for trade

Yes it would be prudent to narrow the field down a bit wouldn't it be?  I'd
hate to have to explain to my wife why I just received in the post a hood
ornament for a 1952 Ford Jubilee that I do not need.  Things Olympus that I
desire:  Zuiko 50 (or 55) mm F1.2

OM eye cups (need 3)

Olympus shades for;  Zuiko 28mm f2.0 - 35 SP (3 of them)

Olympus 35 RD instruction book

CLA on said 35 rangefinders

Repair on MD 2 ( just doesn't hold a charge)

Or ......?
Olympus lenses are always nice - even ones I already own (can never have
enough primes (?!) )    I know some things that I desire are maybe worth
more than the program - you would just have to decide what you want - the
program or that piece of equipment that you do not really use.
I would also consider giving the program to someone who can truly not afford
one, if it would help them advance their goals of becoming a professional
photographer (hopefully using Olympus) .  If you truly can afford to
purchase a program - lets trade, if not and the above describes you - e-mail
me off list and maybe we can arrange to give your potential a little boost.
Thanks and God Bless,
Paul

spkrone@xxxxxxxxxxx