Re: [OM] What to do in Sydney

Subject: Re: [OM] What to do in Sydney
From: "Suchismit Chakravorty" <suchismit@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:42:52 -0600
Alan,
An evening walk around the Circular Quay is very pleasant. It will let you
take some standard shots of the Opera House.
Definitely visit the Royal Botanic Gardens which is only a short walk from
the Opera House. I would strongly urge
you to take a tripod, if you want to shoot in the best light. Also visit
the Darling Harbor area, a short subway ride ride
from Circular Quay, and while you are there definitely visit the Sydney
Aquarium. No where else will come inches within
great whites, seperated only by bullet proof glass. Another standard tourist
destination is Bondi (pronounced bon-dye) beach,
but there are also other less crowded beaches to choose from.
I don't know how useful the 300 is going to be. A 21 (or 24), a 50 and 100
should be sufficient.
Have fun !
-Tim