Re: [OM] keep software piracy off the list

Subject: Re: [OM] keep software piracy off the list
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 08:48:42 -0800

Kudos to you, John.  Sometimes I think I'm the only person in the world who
actually pays money for software.

Let's keep software piracy links off the OM list.  It's ILLEGAL.

Steve Troy

Some of us ARE in the software business. I cringe when I see a msg like that. May be Adobe won't die if you steal from them, but stealing is stealing, and too much stealing can kill a small company like ours.

// richard http://www.imagecraft.com
[ For technical support, please include all previous replies in your msgs. ]