Re: [OM] 17" Flat Panel or 21" Trinitron for Zuiko Images

Subject: Re: [OM] 17" Flat Panel or 21" Trinitron for Zuiko Images
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 01:49:20 +0100

Daniel J. Mitchell wrote:

 Caveat: I've only ever seen this done where both monitors are CRTs -- I
can't imagine it'll make any difference unless you get an LCD that only
takes the newfangled digital input or something, though, but according to
the matrox web site there's some sort of extra connector that'll make those
work.

ok I'll go there and read...

 (as an alternative, if all you're going to do with the second monitor is
put Photoshop tools on there, you could easily get away with a 14" screen,
and second-hand, those are pretty much free nowadays)

actually it does happen once a year that I have the time and like to play some Lara Croft or Black White or Exile...and the LCDs are still too slow for fast action. So I'd like to keep my Iiyama but on the other hand LCDs are so much *healthier ... Anyway I think I should wait and spent the money I don't have on a tripod, the summer trip to Korsika and film :)) (waiting for a Kenko Macro converter to arrive...I did it again...evil buy ...)

thanks for the info though!

cheers
Doro