RE: [[OM] Semi-OT: getting into MF _super_ cheap?]

Subject: RE: [[OM] Semi-OT: getting into MF _super_ cheap?]
From: "Daniel J. Mitchell" <DanielMitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 12:34:09 -0700
 Well, I picked one of the Holga 120s up, ran a couple of rolls through it,
and I think I like it..

 For one thing, now I know how 120 film works! For another, while the
vignetting's pretty bad, and there's the odd light leak, the lens is
actually pretty sharp if I focus it properly. 6x6 shots are a neat way to
look at the world, too.

 That said, it seems to work better with b/w than colour, because the whole
grungy thing comes together a lot more nicely there.

 Images at:

http://www.danielmitchell.net/gallery/index.php?currDir=./holga120

 -- dan