Re: [OM] Bringing back the eSIF: Theory and Practice

Subject: Re: [OM] Bringing back the eSIF: Theory and Practice
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 19:54:40 -0800 (PST)
> Someone, buys a cable modem with a bidness account
> from Time Warner. He slaps a P II or maybe a P III
> machine there with a permanent IP address.

Hmm.  I know somebody with this type of DSL configuration. :)

If I could get a server setup and one of those cheap router/hubs
I'd host it without question.

My DSL connection is a bit slow at the moment because of some
bad in-house wiring, but can usually get 768kbps unthrottled
upload speeds.

Pays to know the manager of the DSL/ATM network.

AG