Re: [OM] De plan! De plan!

Subject: Re: [OM] De plan! De plan!
From: "Mickey Trageser" <vze3m2s8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:00:19 -0500
Walt,
If you think the kit is too big, hand me your kit and ticket and I'll take
care of it!

If you are willing to lug it, I can't imagine you would need anything else.
Maybe a T32. You never know.... In reality, you will still have to make
decisions about what to take on any excursions. That will be the hard part.
I know as soon as I leave an item behind, I need it. But being creative is
an integral part of photography, so take your best cut at it and take your
best shot. Considering the quality of photos I've seen of yours, I'm sure
you'll make the right decisions. Only you know what you do with the
lens/body combinations and how well you travel with it. Hope you enjoy it,
and looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labor. Above all, have fun!
Mickey