Re: [OM] Irony of: Digital Olympus

Subject: Re: [OM] Irony of: Digital Olympus
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 10:08:14 -0800
Really. Maybe we should apply as a group to be beta testers for new Oly products.

Winsor

Well I would have thought that they would have
approached us, the largest group of Ag based Olympus
lovers on the planet, to bridge the gap over to the
new technology. But nooooooooo, not only do they not
contact me, they don't even send me an announcement.
Are we so outmoded and feckless as to not warrant
their attention?  I guess so.

Warren

--- "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 Thanks for the link, Chris. It is a great project,
 looking forward to see
 the image on internet or the book if available. It
 is a good idea and I hope
 Olympus is always leading in the digital image
 world.

 C.H.Ling