Re: [OM] T-10 power source

Subject: Re: [OM] T-10 power source
From: "--p.j." <johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 22:00:23 -0500
I remember someone way-back mentioned that they used the same power source
for their Zip drive.  I think Iomega has since changed the type of plug they
use, however.  I suppose you could get a generic 6V power supply, cut off
the plug and add the required one for the T-10 flash (we're talking about
the modeling lights, right?)  I'm not sure if polarity would matter, but
there are others here with waaaaayyyyy more knowledge than me.  I'm sure
they will help you out.
BTW, a NIB AC Adapter 3 just sold on theBay.  I can't remember what it sold
for ($70, maybe), but it seemed pretty high, like you said.

HTH,
--p.j.