Re: [OM] OT Old cameras and older codgers

Subject: Re: [OM] OT Old cameras and older codgers
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2002 11:54:35 -0500
I have done a couple of evilBay deals with these folks, one of
which was the purchase of the best black XLRF I have ever seen.
The price was high and the guy was sort of a horses's patoot, but
I was so happy with the camera I didn't care.  But I didn't know
he was the sort who thinks the world ends at the Rio Grande and
the Great Lakes.  Business must be good.

Walt Wayman