[OM] RE: Lens Shade for 35SP

Subject: [OM] RE: Lens Shade for 35SP
From: The Butler Family <butlerfamly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 18:22:25 -0800
Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Why couldn't you guys 'notch' your own?  Just curious.  I know, it
wouldn't
be 'authentic Olympus' gear, but.....

Hey,

I don't know if I have any more time than George, but I do have the
right tool.  I have a milling machine in the garage just crying to be
used on that kind of work.  If any body has a hood they want "notched"
contact me off list and we can discuss the details.  I'd be glad to
help,  that's just the excuse I need to get to use it once and awhile.

Mike Butler
Dublin, California