Re: [OM] Spots on negs and new Digital Olympus cameras

Subject: Re: [OM] Spots on negs and new Digital Olympus cameras
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 23:12:03 -0500
Photo Flo is Kodak's brand name for the  soapy wash you dip the film in just
before you hang it up to dry.  It's use is mandatory to prevent film from
drying with water spots.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121