RE: [OM] OM-2n with s/n 1000000

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-2n with s/n 1000000
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 13:41:49 +0100
Hi Mark and Larry (and others),

Thanks for your replies.

> I assume he negotiating a deal for about $175, or so. Any more would be if
he had
> spare money with no other use.

I'm not sure how much he's bargaining for, but I do know that the owner
wants to get around $390 for it. I recommended Jaap to not pay too much for
the camera, as while it's a bit of a rarity (in that the S/N is a "cool"
one), in itself it's a normal OM-2n, and not a special edition or so. IOW: I
agree with what the both of you say, I also believe Jaap thinks like this,
but I'm not quite certain as to whether the current owner shares this
idea...

In a few days I'll probably check to see what the outcome is.

Cheers!
Olafo