Re: [OM] pinhole bodycaps?

Subject: Re: [OM] pinhole bodycaps?
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 08:41:56 +1300
Hi Adi,

Tell them you want it sent in a "Global Priority Mail" flat rate envelope (30 x
23x ? cm) or "Global Priority Mail" flat rate packet (I can't find a used one
just now but they're at least 24x18x2.5 cm). I suggest persisting until you
either get what you want or run out of patience.. Argue about their
uncompetitive costs.

Costs $US10 for all the world and you can fit a small book inside, no weight
restriction.

I think they don't want to pay to have somebody take stuff to the Post Office;
rather have you pay for a courier to come to their office.

Brian