Re: [OM] HELP!!... Lost Files

Subject: Re: [OM] HELP!!... Lost Files
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 00:08:53 -0800
on 2/2/02 9:32 PM, Bolty at boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I accidentally deleted some photo files. The program I was using didn't send
> them to the recycle bin but straight out of memory. Is there any way
> possible of retrieving these photos. These were images from a digital camera
> which have already been deleted from the cameras memory card.
> Can anyone help please!
> Thanks Adam

Were the images ever saved on the disk? If they were not, then I think you
are SLA, but if the files was saved on the disk then 'deleted', it may be
recoverable if you don't overwrite the disk clusters holding the data. I
wouldn't use that computer for *anything* until you get a 'file recovery'
program like Norton and use it (check the directions on the program). Good
Luck!
--

Jim Brokaw