RE: [OM] Re: Darklightimagery from Kentucky

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: Darklightimagery from Kentucky
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 16:12:09 +1100
Brian wrote:

> I wonder what the group think about variability in the Zuiko 300?
> I think the
> strength of construction and ease of operation are great - I'm
> just wondering
> about the glass.

Don't know about variability (I've only got one), but I'm very happy with
mine, it's an old black nosed SC and was in almost mint condition when I
purchased it used.  Took a lot of shots with it a few weeks ago, hand held
in strong winds and was amazed by the sharpness of the shots considering the
difficulty of focussing and holding it still (most shots were f5.6,
1/500th).

...Wayne