RE: [OM] pinhole bodycaps?

Subject: RE: [OM] pinhole bodycaps?
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 17:25:25 -0500
Why not make your own - I did!  Purchase a plastic flat body cap, or even
use an Olympus one (I didn't want to destroy one of my precious Olympus
caps!).  And then have a machinest drill a pinhole in thin sheet metal and
drill a larger hole in the cap.  Carefully glue the piece of sheet metal
over the hole and voila!

Jim C.