Re: [OM] Extension tubes (was Bellows?)

Subject: Re: [OM] Extension tubes (was Bellows?)
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 21:51:45 +0000
At 02:09 2/2/02, Conrad Vogel wrote:
If the OLY box only says "Extension Tube 25", am I correct in assuming that this is the manual version?

Corey

Yes.

I had to make a trip to my vault to find the original packing for my auto tubes. Almost got nipped by the alligator in the moat surrounding the vault to protect it.

An auto tube will state "Auto Extension Tube 25" on the box.

Got scared for a few seconds. I double checked the JMDC stickers at the same time and couldn't immediately verify one of them was still intact. Must have missed it the first couple of times I turned the tube around looking for it.

-- John