[OM] Christopher Anderson's pages from Kentucky

Subject: [OM] Christopher Anderson's pages from Kentucky
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 08:57:12 +1300
Hi folks,

Last night for the second time I spent nearly an hour looking at the images of
Christopher Anderson of Kentucky, at

http://www.darklightimagery.net/index.html

Many, many great shots, mostly with OM gear. I'm picking that he has
followed the advice of John Shaw, as the results are similar (but better - I
think Christopher has brighter colours).

And he has a very good understanding of the use of magna flash.

Pay a visit to the Rumbling Falls cavern, and you'll see what I mean.
Absolutely magnificent. I spent at least 20 minutes wandering around there.

Lots of inspiration and example to follow.

Brian
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves          Voiceless it cries,
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe.         Wingless flutters,
All mimsy were the borogroves,           Toothless bites,
And the mome raths outgrabe.             Mouthless mutters.

>From "Through the Looking-Glass"     Gollum's riddle to Bilbo<
.                                        (A) = The wind.