[OM] now wait just a moment

Subject: [OM] now wait just a moment
From: "Sue Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2002 13:46:55 -0600
"Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas... it's all one big
cornfield, and that's makes people kind of "funny", ya know? :-)  "

Well, it's not really just a big cornfield, as the predominant crop here in
Kansas remains wheat. A lot of corn is grown here, but it is on "irrigation
farms"  and is used to produce cattle feed. and although I'm perhaps a bit
"funny," I have but two SN lenses. One, a 50/3.5 will be replaced someday by
a MC version, and the other, a 24/2.8, is so rarely used and so low in
value, that it will never be replaced or sold.

As one who grew up and returned to Kansas (the latter probably a mistake),
and went to college in Iowa, I can tell you that the two states are VERY
different. Don't know much about Nebraska, other that their football fans
are insufferable.

Bill Pearce