[OM] strobes, limited ed.

Subject: [OM] strobes, limited ed.
From: "Sue Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 10:20:59 -0600
"I might have missed a part of the discussion. Sorry if I repeat a questio=
n that's been asked [and answered] a 100 times before. Here it goes:
Any other tilt/pan flashes that would auto-ttl on an om-4?
Sunpaks,Vivitars, Unomats, whaterver."
Sunpak 120J TTL. Uses OT1-D foot, which is out of production, but still in
stock or used at many shops. Great strobe, lots of power, can be used as
bare bulb.

"I don't see what's so special about s/n 1000000.  Sure, it's interesting,
and might make a bit of a conversation piece, but it's not a limited edition
release from Olympus."

But, it is the ultimate limited edition, as they made but one! Compare this
to the never ending stream of "Limited Edition" Leicas: Year of the Bat,
Ukraine Olympic Team Edition, American Election Edition (covered with used
Florida ballots), Year of the Euro Edition (covered with outdated currency;
the one covered with marks is more collectable than the one covered with
lira), etc.

Of course, I use my cameras to take pictures...

Bill Pearce