Re: [OM] 40/2 is a serious lens... was Don't need no stinking OM-2

Subject: Re: [OM] 40/2 is a serious lens... was Don't need no stinking OM-2
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 13:25:46 EST
imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Listen Joel, the little lens is a serious one ... honestly ! :>).
>
> You love the 85/2, I know ( and I am pretty keen on it as well), well
> that looks pretty good on a chrome OM1/2 in terms of retro chic.

I also recently acquired a chrome OM-1n (right after I snagged the $75 black
OM-1 that I wrote about), and just a few minutes ago, my SILVERNOSE 85/2
arrived. Man, talk about reto-chic. Those two together are sweet looking. I
think I like this look even more than I thought I liked the black bodies !

George S.