RE: [OM] 40/2 is a serious lens... was Don't need no stinking OM-2

Subject: RE: [OM] 40/2 is a serious lens... was Don't need no stinking OM-2
From: jowilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 12:17:59 -0600
Chris,

I carry an OM-1 in my work bag at all times. (The "real" purpose of the bag is
simply to carry my PDA and a small umbrella.)  I've got a silver nose 50/1.8
on it and 85/2 in one pocket and 28/2.8 in another.  I like the deep hood on
the 85/2 because I can point it downwards in the bag and not worry about its
not having a lens cap.  You're right about the 85/2 -- a comely lens.

Joel W.