Re: [OM] AF and sports

Subject: Re: [OM] AF and sports
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 06:41:45 EST
Yes, a very very good show, but a bit slow moving. And the one thing that
sticks after seeing the program (from a technique point of view) was that in
several instances- the boxing photos one example- the photog's skill or
experience had little to do with several famous shots. What mattered more was
luck, (like the battered boxer falling right in front of a photographer's
face), and the spot he was assigned to stand in during the fight, which had
to do with the 'seniority' of both him and his newspaper or magazine.

George S.