Re: [OM] Sick Puppies?

Subject: Re: [OM] Sick Puppies?
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 18:29:13 EST
jijohnson4@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> .  Now, what makes OM owners save all their
> boxes?  That's just a little anal, don't you think? Can you just visualize
> all the closets around the world with all those empty OM boxes collecting
> dust?  Isn't that just a massive waste of storage space?

NO, Johnny! Don't go there!
This is the list where we obsess over "How can I be sure what S/N of the ____
mm lens did they swich to multicoating?" And the 7, 8, 14, and 21mm deep rear
lenscap discussion.....BTW- whomever was asking about deep lenscaps, I have a
Tamron AdaptAll 2 rear cap that measures something like 21mm. This has gotta
be the deepest one, no?

George S.