[OM] Two technical questions

Subject: [OM] Two technical questions
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:17:26 -0500
Issues I am thinking about:

1.  I just actually read the instructions that came with my A-200
teleconverter and B-300 teleconverter (I use them on the Olympus 2100 uz dig
cam).  The instructions say that there is NO affect on aperture when using
them.  How is this possible?  I thought a TC always affected the amount of
light coming in.

2.  This is a digital camera question.  My 2100uz has a 10x optical zoom.
Why is it that most dig cams are 2,3, or 4 x optical zoom.  Even the amazing
E20 is just 4x.  Is there a physical limitation of some sort?

Enjoy the day!!!

-Bill