Re: [OM] o-rings in viewfinder? (was: OM-1N, metering way off)

Subject: Re: [OM] o-rings in viewfinder? (was: OM-1N, metering way off)
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 16:25:35 -0800
I sometimes forget that not everyone just takes apart things that don't work at the drop of a hat, but I was only suggesting it might be cheap to have fixed if that's all it is.Taking the tops off of OM1&2s is easy, but not obvious, so it does help to know how the wind and rewind levers are attached.
Sounds like you are better off selling it to the other list member.

Moose

Daniel J. Mitchell wrote:

How do I take the top off? And before I start unscrewing stuff, when you
say 'easy and quick to fix', does this mean easy to fix if you're me, or
easy to fix if you're a repairman? I'm reasonably mechanically competent,
but at the same time I really don't want to end up sitting in front of a
pile of springs and gears..