[OM] Re: mc vs sc again (as related to 200/f4)

Subject: [OM] Re: mc vs sc again (as related to 200/f4)
From: Conrad Vogel <conrad@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 07:56:07 -0800
Well, since I got no answers I assume this has been discussed? Anyone point me to the archive? Thanks

Corey.

Conrad Vogel wrote:

referring to http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/archives/1999/msg20098.html in the archives, I am curious about the comment:

"On the book " THE WORLD OF OM SYSTEM", of our common friend Franz
Pangerl appears as first generation and multi-coated lenses:

18mm f3.5 L Zuiko Auto-W
24mm f 2   J Zuiko Auto-W
28mm f 2   I Zuiko Auto-W
35mm f 2   H Zuiko Auto-W
135mm f 2.8 E Zuiko Auto-T
200mm f 4    E Zuiko Auto-T"

I was wondering if the 200/f4 sivernose started out as a MC lens. Sorry for the goofy question, but was curious as to this statement.

Corey V.