Re: [OM] was AF Lens -- which AF OM to consider...?

Subject: Re: [OM] was AF Lens -- which AF OM to consider...?
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 23:51:50 +0000
At 04:18 1/28/02, Jim Brokaw wrote:
So I've decided that I don't spend enough money on OM stuff already and I've
started looking at the e*ay auctions for OM-77 and OM-88, trying to learn
what they are about. There is also an OM-101? Can anyone point to which is
the 'right' setup to get for casual light use (and collection completeness
<g>)?
--

IIRC the OM-101 is the "non-U.S." version of the OM-88.
The OM-707 should be the "non-U.S." version of OM-77.

-- John