RE: [OM] Ack! Macro flash help, please

Subject: RE: [OM] Ack! Macro flash help, please
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:58:14 -0800
I should have a decent idea in a week or so... :-) Being often on my own,
nothing new will be happening in that regard and I'm certainly not gonna
hold your feet to the fire should I decide I don't like it. Your comments
for Zuiko silver-nose lenses in general, however, is what made me even
consider it. I've been happy enough with my silver-nose 50/3.5, so I suspect
this will be fine.

---
Scott