Re: [OM] Ilford Paper, was Printing Resolution?

Subject: Re: [OM] Ilford Paper, was Printing Resolution?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:32:12 -0800 (PST)
> >  > I was using Ilford Inkjet Photo Paper - Heavyweight
> Glossy.  The
> >>  right image looks lovely on it.

I'm rather partial to Ilford Multigrade IV RC Delux and
Portfolio.  Process in Ilford Multigrade Developer for 45-90
seconds (depending on dulution), transfer to Ilford IN-1 Stop
Bath, and then to Multigrade Fixer.  Follow with two minutes of
washing and then air dry.  For archival protection, selenium
toner does a wonderful job.

Of course, it always helps to perform a "projection transfer"
from the original storage medium first.

Somehow I haven't quite come to grips with buying "photo
supplies" at a computer store or Wal-Mart.

Sorry for the noise.

AG-whatever