Re: [OM] Weddings, Funerals, and other Life Events

Subject: Re: [OM] Weddings, Funerals, and other Life Events
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 09:50:31 +1100
Sounds like M*cdonalds photography - one size fits all, uniformly
uninspiring cheap product, don't step outside the parameters or you might
scare the customer.
CTS - Carpal Tunnel Syndrome - known elsewhere as RSI, Repetitive
Strain/Stress Injury. Common in keyboarders and assembly line workers.
Seems to have disappeared as an issue lately - disease of the decade in the
80's.
AndrewF

>Very interesting. Thnaks for explaining. I guess if
>you were working for a big company they would want
>'factory' syle pics rather than high and low pictures
>cause consistentcy is job 1! Another small question.
>I've never seen the abbreviation CTS what does it
>stand for?
>
>Mark Lloyd
>
>--- AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Well, I got called on the carpet on it because "the
>> customer
>> isn't paying enough for this type of picture".
SNIP