[OM] Re: OM1 and calibration

Subject: [OM] Re: OM1 and calibration
From: Chaya Spector <chayas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:35:46 -0800
Do I feel silly........I just went to get a battery for my OM1 (the OM4
is being fixed as we speak by our own John H!) and I was asked if the
camera had been calibrated for the new battery? Duh I said,
Calibrated????  Well I was wondering why my last rolls of film seemed
over exposed. I thought that more than my eyes were going with my years.
Well, He said, If it hasn't been calibrated and you used the newer
batteries, the V625U Alkaline, your shots would be overexposed!!!.
So, here i sit, quite happy that it's not ME, but feeling a bit silly
that I hadn't investigated and assumed that It was me. "Just goes to
show you"!'
Thought I'd send this as maybe others have had this happen.
Chaya