Re: [OM] eSIF offline - eSIF on CD

Subject: Re: [OM] eSIF offline - eSIF on CD
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 07:45:28 -0500

From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:22:38 +0100

>It's a sad thing what happened to the eSIF and completely
unneccessary -
>I've been offering the eSIF on CD for almost a year now to avoid
such
>things.

---SNIP---

>Please contact me offline if you're interested in the CD:
> mailto:hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx?subject=eSIF_On_CD
>
>I know there are a couple of dozen people that informed about the
>cd in the beginning but never sent money. Be asure I have shipped
>the CD worldwide and encountered very few problems with either
the money shipping or the CD shipping.

>Hans van Veluwen
>The Unofficial Olympus Sales Information File  :(

I got the CD from Hans three or four months ago with nary a hitch,
either in sending the money or getting the CD.  The whole deal
took just a couple of weeks.  Now, with a new (to me) OM-3 on the
way, I can, at my leisure, print out the instruction manual.  :-)
Go for it.  You have nothing to lose but being in the dark.

Walt Wayman