Re: [OM] FS: Auto Bellows

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Auto Bellows
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 08:34:02 -0500
I just put up (1) Auto Bellows (LN) $199, (1) Slide Copier (LN) $99, (1)
Varimagni Finder (LN) $99 and (1) Double cable release (LN) on my website on
the USED PAGE.  The bellows has no wear on the mounts, nylon blocks are good
(not cracked.)  all include boxes and
instruction books (except Double cable which has a plastic pouch) .  List
members  can take 100ff these items if interested.

http://www.zuiko.com/USEDOM.HTM

John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121