RE: [OM] Skewed Frames

Subject: RE: [OM] Skewed Frames
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 21:04:32 -0800
It's all that Ag, Schnozz. Field effects are causing the photons to be
deflected in a curved path, thus rotating the image as recorded on the film.

---
Scott Gomez
Light? What light? Everyone knows that's just energy being dissipated due
the absorption of tremendous quantities of darkons.

(Sorry, Walt. I'll just go join Ag-Schnozz in the killfile now)