Re: [OM] What to keep when the Digital Day comes

Subject: Re: [OM] What to keep when the Digital Day comes
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:50:34 EST
MMMmmmm....
What to keep when the Digital Day comes???
Does this topic even make sense?

<Begin rant>

What does "When The Digital day comes" actually mean?

If it means  "When Digital is as good as and as easy to use as film"....
then, why keep ANYTHING?
If it means "When Digital takes over and you can't get film developed".......
then, why keep ANYTHING?
If it means "When *most photogs* are using digital" ...  if we cared about
that, we'd all be using wonderbricks now, like 'everyone else'....

Sooo.. IMO, this topic is a huge waste of time....

George S.