Re: [OM] Sort of OT: Bor-r-r-ring!

Subject: Re: [OM] Sort of OT: Bor-r-r-ring!
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 17:21:17 -0500
It it just me, or has the list the past several days provided a
veritable plethora of messages, but a pitiful paucity of
interesting subject matter?  I've been deleting unread posts by
the dozens just based on the same old tired topics -- and
sometimes the author.

And doesn't anybody know how to edit out the irrelevant parts of
the message you're replying to?  I don't read the digest, but I
feel for those who do.  There's a whole lot too much un-snipped
crap coming through.  I don't think what anybody's got to say is
so important and urgent that you can't take the time to delete the
6k of previously posted prose that's already been down the line
half a dozen times.  Not doing so is a sign of bad breeding, among
other things.

I'm a curmudgeon, I know, and am getting more curmudgeony daily,
but somebody at least say something interesting -- in as few words
as possible.  I'll check back in a few hours to see if things have
improved.

Walt Wayman