RE: [OM] tripods - 3275

Subject: RE: [OM] tripods - 3275
From: "Robert R. Gries" <rgg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:35:14 -0600
Get it.  It is one of the best heads I have ever used.  Not quite as
quick as a ball head, but the precision makes up for that.

Smooth, easy to use, end definitely worth the investment.  One bit of
curiosity - it uses a unique quick release plate that does not match any
other models.  It is a bit hard to fumble with, but maybe that is just
because it is new....

<snip>

"I've always used 3-D pan heads, and have been wanting a gear head
(Bogen 3275/410) to fine tune adjustments "