[OM] OM4Ti

Subject: [OM] OM4Ti
From: amiruddinshah743@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:21:37 -0500
Greetings,
My name is Amiruddin and I was the one who sold the OM4Ti to Adi soon. I do not
take kindly to the remark 'Adi just MIGHT have gotten a lemon'. It has
performed flawlessly since I bought I brand new from an authorised Olympus
dealer. When Adi bought it from me, he checked it to be fully functional.
Thank you. Amiruddin.

Your favorite stores, helpful shopping tools and great gift ideas. Experience
the convenience of buying online with Shop@Netscape!
http://shopnow.netscape.com/

http://webmail.netscape.com/