Re: [OM] Why bigger images are better 5

Subject: Re: [OM] Why bigger images are better 5
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 11:13:58 +0800
Thanks Joe, the Leaf is not for me, I never shoot in studio and not
interested on it. I heard good magazine print at 2450dpi but it does
not require the same source file resolution, a 300dpi file is more
than enough. The high dpi need for printing is due to dithering needed
as you only got CMYK four color with single intensity not variable
grey level like Fuji Frontier.

C.H.Ling

Joe Gwinn wrote:

 The Leaf camera back fits Sinar (4x5), Hasselblad, Fuji, or Mamiya,
and requires 110 or 220 volt AC power.  This is for studio use only.
(ref: <http://www.creo.com/products/digital_photography!