Re: [OM] Re: What I would (will?) keep.

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: What I would (will?) keep.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 19:07:59 -0800
I wish. I keep my eye open for one of the 35mm ones. To my eye the pictures I have seen look better to me, though the 24 is an amazing achievement.

Winsor

Winsor:  I bought the 35 mm which was the only "reasonably priced" one
($500).  The 24 mm was $1395.  I love it!  Have you ever used this lens?

Joe

Winsor Crosby wrote:

 >All of it!  I would add the 35 and/or 24 shift-tilt.  I came upon one of
 >these 18 months ago and, after suffering the sticker price, decided I
 >couldn't live without it.  What an incrdible lens!  My photos of
 >buildings no longer lean!  It is must for architectutral pursuits and
 >just general work as well!
 >
 >Joe
 >
 >Peter Dixon wrote:

 And which one did you get?