Re: [OM] [OT] Where I live - was [OM] How to photograph starry night sky

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Where I live - was [OM] How to photograph starry night skys?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:19:11 -0800 (PST)
> I lived in Quincy 1957-1981

Details, details?  I worked for Broadcast Electronics
(Spotcaster) up on North 24th and bought a house two blocks SW
of the baseball stadium.  Moved to Quincy right in the middle of
the Flood of 93.  Signed the lease on an apartment about four
hours before the levy broke.

> > We have a
> > chiropractor that we go to once in a while in S. Gorin.
> (The
> > guy with the dozen kids and no deoderant).
> That doesn't narrow it down much ;-)

We gave him the nickname of "Doctor Stinky"  Always an
adventure, but at $15, he was a tremendous deal and did a
fantastic job.  Besides, the photographic opportunities around
Gorin were excellent.

> > 168 was a pretty decent Mazda RX-7 road as I remember it.
> Ok yeah!  Great curves and hills and no police past
> Philadelphia!

I kinda wondered why that pickup truck had a blue light in the
windshield...  He probably would have caught me if it wasn't for
the chickens in the road.  <g>

AG-Schnozz