Re: [OM] How to photograph starry night skys?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to photograph starry night skys?
From: "Jon Wichman" <jwichman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:44:02 -0600
Roger,

I followed this from the weather page I use (it's clear tonight).
This seems simple enough that perhaps even I can use it...
http://www.wunderground.com/sky/ShowSky.asp?CurDir=West&TheLat=39.85894394&T
heLon=-91.88990021&TimeZoneCode=1&TimeZone=6&ShowPlanets=checked&ShowConst=c
hecked&ShowConstNames=checked&ShowConstBorders=checked&ShowStarNames=checked
&ShowGrid=checked&ShowSkyLine=checked&ShowInfo=checked&direction=Up&Month=1&
Day=21&Year=2002&Min=0&Hour=18

Jon