Re: [OM] OM-PC quality

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-PC quality
From: "J.C. Cole" <jcole@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:44:53 -0600
Hekko!  I have been reading the posts from the past two days (I am a newbie to
the site) and have noticved some interest in the camera grip(s).  I went to much
trouble several years ago to locate one and then discovered the Winder.  I love
the winder, leave it on all the time as it make a great grip and I never have to
use the manual winder.  I don't really use it as a motor drive, although 2.5
frames per second is respectable, because I shoot mostly stills.  This is the
best accessory item Olympus ever offered and they are relatively inexpensive
through the internet.  I have outfitted all four of my bodies with the winder
and even found the soft case for the camera+winder+lens.

Enjoyed your discussion,

Joe