Re: [OM] 28mm vs. 24mm

Subject: Re: [OM] 28mm vs. 24mm
From: "M. Royer" <royer007@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 12:55:44 -0800 (PST)
The Zuiko 28/2.8 seems to be a lens that is only ever
mediocre in performance. It is a 'blah' lens. 24mm
IMHO is a far more exciting and nice angle to shoot
with. I get lots of nice shots with 24mm that I don't
like with 28mm. Of course this is granted with the
fact that supposedly the 28/2 is a far superior lens,
but I've never used it.

Mark Lloyd