Re: [OM] How about making shoe 4's - was [OM] Anybody got a source for

Subject: Re: [OM] How about making shoe 4's - was [OM] Anybody got a source for a motor drive cover?
From: "Jon Wichman" <jwichman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 21:25:45 -0600

> If someone REALLY wants a brand new Shoe (any type), drop me a line
>
> mailto:waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=OM                    hoe
>
> and i'll let you know the exact price from Redlands Camera and then I can
buy and ship to you (at cost, no
> additional markup). or you could just call them yourself at (909) 793-2186
>
> /A/S
> --
> dum spiro, spero
> http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/siddiq/

I NEED one shoe 4.   I don't care whether it's new or used.

I'll see if my B&H order goes through now.

Thanks much for the offer!!!

Jon

P.S.  Someone else in this thread mentioned their local photo store.
         My "local" photo store is 40 miles away and, the one Olympus item
they take in trade
         about once a year I usually snap up.  Next would probably be St.
Louis, Mo at about 90 miles.
         Thus, I have been "baying" it some out of necessity.