Re: [OM] Flights to Amsterdam

Subject: Re: [OM] Flights to Amsterdam
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 18:51:02 +0100
: All advice, as usual, greatly appreciated.  And please bear in mind, given
: that it is Amsterdam and I am young (27) I have no desire to p*ss these
guys
: off.  They may well be looking for drugs more than explosives, but
whatever
: they are looking for I have no desire to be on the receiving end of a body
: cavity search !!  (and no, I have no intention of bringing anything of
THAT
: nature back either !)

No worries here; only if you're carrying more than one kilo of cocaine or so
they will hold you. :0

No, I'm not kidding. Because there's a shortage of prison capacity at
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport they let pass coke smugglers from the Netherlands
Antilles (well, without the coke, that is).

hnz