Re: [OM] dead idols ? adios OM system...

Subject: Re: [OM] dead idols ? adios OM system...
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:47:52 -0500
Olympus letting go of the OM system should not have much affect on the
dedicated users of the classic OM  stuff we've come to love over the last
25+ years.  I'll be around for a long time.  I like what I'm doing and am
happy to keep the old stuff going.
The last time I ordered a new 3 or 4Ti, I got the impression that OA wasn't
warehousing any, they were getting them on an "as needed" basis from Japan.
CBWT (could be wrong though).
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
New OM & Used, Digital, Pearlcorders, Binoculars
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121