[OM] The end of OM?? (+ impending new SLR) WHAT NEW SLR?

Subject: [OM] The end of OM?? (+ impending new SLR) WHAT NEW SLR?
From: William Clark <wclark@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:43:34 -0500
Hey all,

        What new digital SLR was announced (any office link?).  If the
interchangeable lens thing turns out to be true, then good.  My digital
camera is an Olympus 2100UZ, which I got largely because of the 10x optical
zoom.  I just find 2x, 3x, and 4x really limited, so an interchangeable lens
set would be good.  What is it supposed to be?  There is no digital camera
that I would take (I cannot afford a D1, etc) over my 2100uz, but this new
Olympus thing sounds good.  Any other news on it?

-Bill